235/80-16 Transeagle ST opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 235/80-16 Transeagle ST opinions.

Just bought a 2019 Solitude 3740BH. Pulled it home and winterized and am getting everything ready for our trips after February. It has west lakes on it currently and they are 3 years old. I’m changing the tires before I take it out. I know the Goodyear endurance have a great reputation and we ran those on our travel trailer before. Going to a G rated tire now and seen these trans eagles. Just hoping to get a few opinions from you folks that have tried them.
    2019 Grand Design Solitude-S 3740bh

Originally posted by TaterMac View Post
    Just bought a 2019 Solitude 3740BH. Pulled it home and winterized and am getting everything ready for our trips after February. It has west lakes on it currently and they are 3 years old. I’m changing the tires before I take it out. I know the Goodyear endurance have a great reputation and we ran those on our travel trailer before. Going to a G rated tire now and seen these trans eagles. Just hoping to get a few opinions from you folks that have tried them.
    I can't remember a conversation about Transeagle. Hopefully someone has them and chimes in. I put Sailuns on my 315 and have been very satisfied with their performance.

Noted that was your first post, so if you'd like to know more about this place check out Welcome Letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X