Adding a propane line for griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a propane line for griddle

I wanted to add a line to my 2021 21g toy hauler for a Blackstone. I found a different style of fitting at the propane splitter block. I have not been able to find such a creature. Am I going to have to go to the dealership to get this done? Anybody else come across this?

Originally posted by RandyCurry View Post
    I wanted to add a line to my 2021 21g toy hauler for a Blackstone. I found a different style of fitting at the propane splitter block. I have not been able to find such a creature. Am I going to have to go to the dealership to get this done? Anybody else come across this?
    Please post a picture of the splitter block and fitting please.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Comment

Port 1 is feed from tanks. 2,3,4, are stove, furnace, water heater. 5 and 6 are spares capped off. I am holding the cap.

Comment

RandyCurry - Every once in a while, we see something new installed we haven't seen before. This is one of those cases. Let's let the community weigh in to see if someone has a solution. You might also check with a propane distributor to see if they have those fittings and hoses.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Fairview is the brand of block. Can't find that at their website........
            Plan B is to put a "Y" up at the tanks. But means a longer hose......might be my only choice.

Comment

I think we have seen a few of those questioned. Last time I looked the block did not show up on the fairview site even.

You could go down the road of having someone Tee into one of the lines there if you cannot find the necessary port plug to have a line made.

Might try searching for Fairview on the site to see what comes up. This is what I found and remember https://gdrvowners.com/forum/propane...propane-basics
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

I'm guessing here. But since you have a '21 model, that block may be a replacement due to supply chain issues during the pandemic.
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks for the information everybody. That earlier post dealt with the issue I'm having. They discovered a part number through GD that I will see if I can get.

Comment

Working...
                  X