Tank upgrade on a Imagine 2970RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank upgrade on a Imagine 2970RL

Had my new 2970Rl about 6 weeks and really enjoying it. Looking to upgrade from 20 lb to 30 lb tanks on my new 2021 Imagine 2970RL- I know I’ll need to replace the plastic tank cover. Does anyone know if the GD leaves enough slack in the propane hose to not have to extend the propane line when doing this? I am hoping to be able to buy a new tank cover and a longer threaded rod from Lowe’s or Home Depot to accomplish this. Also- any idea who would have the best price on a dual 30lb tank cover ($53 is the best I’ve found). Thanks in advance,
    Eddie & Kathy
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
    Houston, TX

Originally posted by Ebkent62 View Post
    Had my new 2970Rl about 6 weeks and really enjoying it. Looking to upgrade from 20 lb to 30 lb tanks on my new 2021 Imagine 2970RL- I know I’ll need to replace the plastic tank cover. Does anyone know if the GD leaves enough slack in the propane hose to not have to extend the propane line when doing this? I am hoping to be able to buy a new tank cover and a longer threaded rod from Lowe’s or Home Depot to accomplish this. Also- any idea who would have the best price on a dual 30lb tank cover ($53 is the best I’ve found). Thanks in advance,
    I have lots of length on my Reflection 297RSTS propane hose but I would check you particular hose to ensure the length is going to work for you though. Just remember that there needs to be enough hose to clear the new tanks and the longer threaded rod.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Originally posted by Ebkent62 View Post
      Hi ebkent62--Rob's got your question answered so since that was your first post I'll just ask that when you get a chance to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X