Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Momentum 320G MultiPlusII install with 3 solar panels

Hi!
    I am new here and just purchased a new 320G that has Gen prep but will be taking the box out and will be installing a nice solar + LiPo kit + basic inverter generator.
    Can someone send me the wiring plan/diagram of my trailer?
    With the gen prep kit is there a transfer switch installed?

573FM382XP1123632

Thanks for the help!
    Simon
    Simon Goyette
    2023 Momentum 320G
    2022 Ram 2500 Limited

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to get a wiring diagram you'll need to contact Grand Design customer service. Their number is on the business card on the main page of the forum. They'll ask that you not share what you receive on any social media sites. Fair warning the units are built by hand and what you receive will not be very useful for what you're trying to do. There are however several of us that have done it, if you do sober searching the results will be worth a lot more than the wiring plan you receive.

Here's a link to our welcome letter, it's got silver great advice for searching posts as well as drawings.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

ok thanks!
      Simon Goyette
      2023 Momentum 320G
      2022 Ram 2500 Limited

Comment

Working...
      X