Simple solar with new 200ah lithium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaschembra View Post

Hi - Did the new MPPT Solar Controller fix your issue of it reverting back to lead acid mode? We just upgraded to lithium and we are noticing our controller reverting to lead acid mode. Thanks. (early model, 2023, so ours easily could have been these 2022 controllers which have had problems)
    Yes. No problem since I installed the new controller.
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder​
    YouTube Chanel

Comment

How would I know if my Furrion MPPT Solar controller is good or bad prior to upgrading to Lithium batteries?
      Raymond and Dee Dee
      2024 Reflection 296 RDTS
      2023 Chevrolet 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by reubenray View Post
        How would I know if my Furrion MPPT Solar controller is good or bad prior to upgrading to Lithium batteries?
        If you are seeing solar input to controller and output to the battery it should be working. When you switch to Lithium and set the controller to Lithium mode it should stay there. If it reverts back to deep cycle mode overnight then it is a bad one. Sorry I do think there is a sure fire way to determine that before hand. You could get the serial number off of the controller, or some type of number, and call Lippert with that info and they may be able to determine if it is from the "bad" batch or not.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jomani View Post

Yes. No problem since I installed the new controller.
          Jomani Same here. Our new one was installed last week and has stayed on the lithium setting ever since.
          Julie & Doug (& Finley)
          2023 Reflection 337RLS
          2011 Ford F350 SD 6.7 turbo

Comment

Working...
          X