Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Charger and Shunt?

Hi All:

I have a 2022 Reflections 150 RK226 with solar on the roof. When I switch to a lithium battery, my solar charger stays all green and on Lithium. It does not switch back to Lead acid like many others have reported. my questions are as follows.

I notice it goes to fault red when it hits a fully charged state it seems, Now I did go in and adjust the shut so it was 1005 and such after installing as I had the unit unplugged from the solar charger. so not sure why I get the red light with the !triangle! lit up when near full. If I go in and turn on some lights and start drawing power it goes back to the flashing green state.

Question #2 in the shunt you can also set and adjust the volts section does anyone know if this needs any adjustment or what it should be at with Lithium batteries?
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 09-21-2023, 01:44 PM.
    2022 Grand Design Reflections 150 226RK GMC 3500 HD Turbo.

Originally posted by Ccreed View Post
    Hi All:

I have a 2022 Reflections 150 RK226 with solar on the roof. When I switch to a lithium battery, my solar charger stays all green and on Lithium. It does not switch back to Lead acid like many others have reported. my questions are as follows.

I notice it goes to fault red when it hits a fully charged state it seems, Now I did go in and adjust the shut so it was 1005 and such after installing as I had the unit unplugged from the solar charger. so not sure why I get the red light with the !triangle! lit up when near full. If I go in and turn on some lights and start drawing power it goes back to the flashing green state.

Question #2 in the shunt you can also set and adjust the volts section does anyone know if this needs any adjustment or what it should be at with Lithium batteries?
    What do you mean,"in the shunt"? Are you referencing a Furrion Battery Monitor? If so, perhaps this may help: https://gdrvowners.com/rallies-aa/11...onitor-seminar
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X