Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solar not charging batteries 301GK

Hi all,
    I recently swapped out by stock batteries (wet) with Duracell AGM Batts with same specs. Solar is not charging them.

I went to he Jaboni panel and tried only had menu option 1 and "select change"
    1, 2 ,3 and 4 , tried all to no avail. Panel looked Like phot below. It will not recognize new batteries? I check the fuse and its okay.
    Any clue?
    Attached Files
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel
    2021 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R

When I first wake up the menu, it also says "device not found" ?
    Jaboni in front basement is on with blue light.

Comment

You might try resetting your Jaboni controller. Here's a video on how to do so:

https://youtu.be/dQiRB960oq0?si=hy3nIz5JS27UvH8d

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Okay. Old man brain fart. I failed to connect the parallel positive to both batteries, therefore they drained down. Once I paralleled the batteries, Jaboni worked and batteries charged.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsdad60 View Post
          Okay. Old man brain fart. I failed to connect the parallel positive to both batteries, therefore they drained down. Once I paralleled the batteries, Jaboni worked and batteries charged.
          Lol. A few years back I remodeled our bathroom. Finished the electrical and flipped the switch to test.....nothing. I spent a good hour+ trying to figure out why I wasn't getting power to the new lights. I finally called my dad and asked him to help me troubleshoot. His first question : "Did you flip the breaker back on?". Oh....nope. Problem solved.
          Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
          X