Furrion to MC4 Adapter Cables **New**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion to MC4 Adapter Cables **New**

During a recent tour of the factory at GD I spotted adapter cables running from a solar panel to the Furrion solar port on the roof of a Reflection. I queried Furrion about these cables and this was their response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Those are our new Furrion to MC4 adapters. Part number is C-FSEB30JWL-BL-004 and Lippert item number 2021136520. it is something you can order directly through Lippert using their item number.

Unfortunately they did not provide a current price, so you'll have to determine that by calling Lippert or inquiring yourself. Lippert Customer Service's contact info is here: https://support.lci1.com/contact

Click image for larger version  Name:	Furrion Solar Adapter.JPG Views:	1 Size:	109.0 KB ID:	82421
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Sweet Depending on the price? Are they 10 awg?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      Sweet Depending on the price? Are they 10 awg?
      I don't know, Keith. I assume they are 10ga but you'd have to verify with Lippert.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Nice, would have saved me having to replace the solar roof gland. Good to know however that they are addressing the issue for folks that want to update their roof solar.

thanks
        Al
        Al and Diane

2022 28BH - (6) Chins 100AH, MultiPlus 2, (2) 100/30CC, 1.4KW solar
        RAM 2019 2500 Cummins crew cab short bed
        PullRite SuperGlide

Comment

Okay so I added a renology panel. There was some concerns about the furrion roof flange with it’s proprietary connectors posted by some? Solution? Just cut one lead and put on standard connectors Put the panel in series. Easy job. I am now getting 40 volts in full sun amperage same so no wire size change required. Have no web page to post picture.

Comment

Working...
          X