Inverter Install 2023 XLS 23LDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverter Install 2023 XLS 23LDE

Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me if this unit is pre-wired for an inverter?

Originally posted by kbradley View Post
    Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me if this unit is pre-wired for an inverter?
    As options and builds change frequently, consider giving Grand Design Customer Service a call. Obviously you won't have a VIN, but I expect they should be able to answer your configuration question. Phone number is on the Home page of this forum.

If they do reply with a "Yes", ask the follow-on question of when they started adding the pre-wiring (starting VIN) in case you come across a unit on a dealer's lot.

Even armed with the VIN information, if you find a unit on a dealer's lot insist on seeing the wiring (a service person should be able to identify it).

Good luck!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

kbradley Howard is exactly right it can vary wildly. That said take a look in the breaker panel and see if you've got two 30A breakers marked "inverter". If you do then it is prepped and pre-wired.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
      X