2020 Imagine BH2400 Emergency Exit window Weatherstripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Imagine BH2400 Emergency Exit window Weatherstripping

Does anyone know what P/N I should use to order replacement weatherstripping for the Emergency Exit Window in the bedroom of a 2020 Imagine BH2400. The product description in Parts look up are too vague for me to figure it out. Water is getting behind the windowpane which looks to me like the weatherstripping isn't creating the proper seal between the pane and the frame. If the weatherstripping is unavailable by itself does anyone have the P/N for the windowpane only portion?

Thanks in advance for any insight
    Pete and Dana
    2020 GD 2400BH
    2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 6.2L Gasser
    Full-Time as of 4/30/21

Pete.

On this one, I'd give GDRV customer service a call. Have your VIN handy when you call. That weather stripping may be a Lippert Part number since most of the window assemblies come from them. GDRV's customer service can probably point you in the right direction.

574-825-9679

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Pete / Dana
      To add to what TucsonJim said, the images on the parts lookup page for the window assemblies are the exact same as those on Lippert's webpage, so you'll probably need guidance from them. Although, you maybe able to simply obtain a suitable weather stripping material from a big big hardware store or similar.

PS - Did you ever get a resolution on the springs on your 2400BH you posted about over here https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...f-spring-specs ?
      I'd be interested in hearing how you made out with that situation with an update to that post ​​​​
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

TucsonJim
        Thanks for the insight. I'll give GD CS a call and do some research on the Lippert site.
        StephenO
        Same for your insight. I tried some Ace HW weatherstripping but it really didn't fit as well as I wanted so I started focusing on the OEM stuff. Thanks though. As for the Leaf Springs I just replaced the worn out ones (my fault for overweight) with OEM ones I ordered from GD and had replaced last year. With proper weight they've worked much better. lol.
        Pete and Dana
        2020 GD 2400BH
        2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 6.2L Gasser
        Full-Time as of 4/30/21

Comment

Working...
        X