Touch-up paint for nose of Solitude 310GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team work !!!

Now, Brian - you need to modify your signature to the 3 line limit as Jim shared a few weeks ago (or maybe not apply to the mods.) or has this item changed ?

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
      Team work !!!

Now, Brian - you need to modify your signature to the 3 line limit as Jim shared a few weeks ago (or maybe not apply to the mods.) or has this item changed ?

Dan
      Oops - I should have changed that requirement. Since users can turn off the signatures, just keep the number of lines somewhat reasonable.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I just thought I was getting out of the dog house , oh well.

Another blue arrow thingy I just noticed , when you click on new posts and the list comes up over to the right there is the person who last posted , there is also a blue arrow there that takes you right to there post , but it may not be the first unread post.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
          Team work !!!

Dan
          I did it Dan , hope you are happy that I am complying with the rules...

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

I did it Dan , hope you are happy that I am complying with the rules...

Brian
            Yanking your chain, Brian LOL ! I kinda like the long ones which share considerable good information. I'm thinking about expanding mine now (Jim relaxed the rules I see) to include preferences on trucks, tires, and hitches......that oughta be good !

Dan
            Dan & Carol
            2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
            2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Emily View Post
              Here are the paint codes for Solitude. We cannot ship paint, so you would have to use this!
              Hi Emily,
              Your list appears to be for the base coat correct? I am personally looking for the code for the brown that is also in the cap of the 310GK. Can you get that code?

Comment

Originally posted by Glamping4two View Post

Hi Emily,
                Your list appears to be for the base coat correct? I am personally looking for the code for the brown that is also in the cap of the 310GK. Can you get that code?
                Hi there! I believe I gave you the wrong information regarding the corner part of the front cap. If you are referring to this portion of the front cap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Solitude front cap.png
Views:	782
Size:	482.6 KB
ID:	11614

Then the paint code for that would be PPG paint code 952288.

I think on another thread, I stated that was a decal. I confirmed with our parts department that it is indeed painted and the paint code is listed above.

Sorry everyone for the confusion. I'm going to search the other threads and post this info there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Hi there! I believe I gave you the wrong information regarding the corner part of the front cap. If you are referring to this portion of the front cap:

I think on another thread, I stated that was a decal. I confirmed with our parts department that it is indeed painted and the paint code is listed above.

Sorry everyone for the confusion. I'm going to search the other threads and post this info there as well.
                  Thanks Megan this is a huge help!! Can't thank you enough.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Can I be a pest and ask for the Ivory code as well? Damn road debris!!

Comment

The ivory is PPG code 953525.

Comment

Could I get the paint code for the side of a 2014 Reflection 337?

Thanks very much,
                        George

Comment

Originally posted by webpilot View Post
                          Could I get the paint code for the side of a 2014 Reflection 337?

Thanks very much,
                          George
                          Here you go:

Black met: 920887FL

Cream: 909760

Comment

Are these all PPG codes?

Thank you!
                            George

Comment

Originally posted by webpilot View Post
                              Are these all PPG codes?

Thank you!
                              George
                              Yes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Emily View Post
                                Here are the paint codes for Solitude. We cannot ship paint, so you would have to use this!
                                Emily what are the paint codes for the Solitude 310 with Cabernet FBP?

Comment

Working...
                                X