Touch-up paint for nose of Solitude 310GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch-up paint for nose of Solitude 310GK

Is it possible to purchase small amounts of paint for touch-ups on the nose of a 310GK? From Grand Design or from the paint shop?
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

I'm in the automotive business and deal mostly with the auto body shops. The paint supply shops have the means to scan a colour and mix up a small amount of paint. I deal with a couple of them in our area and they do a good job of it. I'd be looking into this avenue if you have an auto paint supply in your town.
    Last edited by TucsonGinnie; 07-02-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveSewell View Post
      I'm in the automotive business and deal mostly with the auto body shops. The paint supply shops have the means to scan a colour and mix up a small amount of paint. I deal with a couple of them in our area and they do a good job of it. I'd be looking into this avenue if you have an auto paint supply in your town.
      Thanks Dave, I'll look into this, but still hoping to hear from Grand Design about the question.
      Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Here are the paint codes for Solitude. We cannot ship paint, so you would have to use this!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Emily View Post
          Here are the paint codes for Solitude. We cannot ship paint, so you would have to use this!
          Still no 'Like' or 'Thank' button appearing on posts. Thanks Emily.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Still no 'Like' or 'Thank' button appearing on posts. Thanks Emily.
            I verified that there is no "like" button on member's accounts, but there is on moderator's accounts. I'll add it to the list of items needing attention. Thanks.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

I verified that there is no "like" button on member's accounts, but there is on moderator's accounts. I'll add it to the list of items needing attention. Thanks.

Jim
              Jim - in my earlier post on the disappearing like (unlike) button, it was there originally - vanishing about 2 weeks ago I think.

In Emily's 11:05 post she states "Here are the paint codes......." No codes are visible when I read this thread/her post......just her two sentences.

Dan
              Dan & Carol
              2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
              2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

Jim - in my earlier post on the disappearing like (unlike) button, it was there originally - vanishing about 2 weeks ago I think.

In Emily's 11:05 post she states "Here are the paint codes......." No codes are visible when I read this thread/her post......just her two sentences.

Dan
                Dan - I can see an attached file in her reply, but when I checked through Ginnie's User Account, it's not there. So file attachments and the like button are missing.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

Dan
                  Dan, there's an attached PDF file containing the codes at the bottom of her post, I still see it there.

Comment

Thanks, guys.........Jim's on it. With Ginnie having an account, this is helpful to see what we are seeing (not seeing as in this case) trusting her account is like the std. member accounts.

Dan
                    Dan & Carol

Comment

Okay - I found the reason for the bug which prevents some people from seeing the file while others can.

If you switch your User Settings/Account/Conversation Detail Options/Display Mode back to "Posts" instead of "Latest Activity", you'll see the attached files. I'll bring this to the administrator's attention for the next set of bug fixes.

Jim
                      Jim and Ginnie

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
                        Okay - I found the reason for the bug which prevents some people from seeing the file while others can.

If you switch your User Settings/Account/Conversation Detail Options/Display Mode back to "Posts" instead of "Latest Activity", you'll see the attached files. I'll bring this to the administrator's attention for the next set of bug fixes.

Jim
                        That worked....thanks, Jim ! You are once again earning the IPA beverage ! Odell IPA for me later !

Dan
                        Dan & Carol

Comment

I just noticed that our signature is back. Apparently the "Latest Activity" causes that not to show either.......at least for me.

Dan
                          Dan & Carol

Comment

Okay, I juest learned a really neat trick from Howard (Howson) which means I no longer have to try to set up viewing in reverse order to see the latest post.

When you click on new posts, you should see a small blue arrow over on the right side. If you click on that, it will take to immediately to the last post in the thread. How convenient.

Jim
                            Jim and Ginnie

Comment

Yes , this is a great find, big thanks to howson

Brian
                              Brian & Michelle
                              2018 Reflection 29RS
                              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment