No announcement yet.

Bicycle Rack on Rear Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TucsonJim -- I use the front rack for short trips from campground to bike path. The rack is not sufficient for Fran's new ebike, so I am also looking at alternatives.

Never had an issue with setup. (Bikes are mounted in the truck bed for long travel days.)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5B393717-4B60-48ED-82C8-06979405E100.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	93772I too have a couple of 60 lb eBikes. Shown is an RV rated / eBike rated bike rack on my TT via the factory receiver. Even though this is rated for the load, after looking at it and thinking it over, I plan to put the bikes inside the trailer instead. A hassle for sure but will be less stress in more ways than one.

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
        TucsonJim -- I use the front rack for short trips from campground to bike path. The rack is not sufficient for Fran's new ebike, so I am also looking at alternatives.

Never had an issue with setup. (Bikes are mounted in the truck bed for long travel days.)
        The Kuat NV that we're using around town is rated for two 60 pound bikes. I'm sure it would work out on the front of the truck, but my only concern is obstructing the view.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X