Announcement

Collapse

New Topic?

Please note only moderators can start a new thread in this channel but all are welcome to reply to existing threads.
See more
See less

Reminder - We Need Information to Help You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder - We Need Information to Help You

We have many new members who come to the forum seeking help for technical issues. When asking for help, PLEASE provide basic information such as:

Year, make and model of RV.
    Make and model of affected appliance (if applicable)
    Type of product. For example, Schwintek Slide, Through Frame Slide, Hydraulic Slide, etc.
    What is wrong and what kind of help are you soliciting? Do you just need a manufacturer's contact number? Do you want to know how to trouble-shoot the item and/or fix it?
    Also, please let us know what trouble-shooting and repairs you've already tried so we don't repeat those suggestions.

A post that just says "my refrigerator doesn't work" or "my slide out is making a noise" with no other information is not enough information to help you.

Thanks,

Jim
    (Voted number one moderator in a recent one person poll)

Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

New trying to find my way around - Any idea where I can find the paint code for the white exterior of my 2023 Solitude 310 GK - is there a paint code or must the body shop paint match - have to deep scratches in the rear I want to repair - Also how does one post a question - it seems I have to direct the question to an individual(is that correct) Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TonySurian View Post
      New trying to find my way around - Any idea where I can find the paint code for the white exterior of my 2023 Solitude 310 GK - is there a paint code or must the body shop paint match - have to deep scratches in the rear I want to repair - Also how does one post a question - it seems I have to direct the question to an individual(is that correct) Thanks
      Unfortunately you'll have to call GD Customer Service for the paint code. Have your VIN handy. It's not a secret (the paint code) it's just that only GD will know for sure based on your exact rig. Phone number is on home page of this forum, right side.

To know more about this place, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Spoiler alert: you're more than welcome to start a new thread in the appropriate channel and ask your question.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X