TCL Tv's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCL Tv's

We have a 2021 Momentum 395MS with 4 TV's. We are currently in an RV park near Fountain Hills, AZ and are hooked up to the parks cable. The TV's in the living room and bedroom are working fine. I scanned for channels and it found 70 channels and both are working fine. The TV's in the garage and the outside will find the 70 channels, but then when you try to watch one it says no signal. I have completed a factory reset on both units, but neither will allow you to watch any channel. I'm thinking it is a splitter problem someplace, but have no idea where the splitters would be located. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When you are hooked up to cable, make sure the booster is off (that little button next to the red light on the wall plate). The light should be off for cable.

BTW, congrats getting into Fountain Hills this time of year! That is a tough reservation.
    - Eric P. (2021 Transcend XPLOR 200MK)

Comment

I pulled the drawing to see if there was a common circuit. According to the drawing for your unit, there is one white wire that comes out of the booster and goes to a three way splitter. The splitter is a direct link to the Garage, Exterior, and the bedroom. There are no other splitters in those three circuits. So if one of them is working, either the splitter has failed, or two of the three cables have come loose. Unfortunately, the drawing tells me there's a splitter, but it does not specify a location.

If you'd like a copy of the drawing, you can contact GDRV customer service when they return on Monday and ask for the following drawing:

"Common Satellite/Cable Wiring Layout". There are several variations of this drawing. They will need to check the usage notes for the 395M.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

The splitter is most likely on the back side of the coaxial connection for the living room TV, this is likely the location of the infamous booster button for over the air channels. You could also have loose connections on the backside of the connection panels, crimped cables, and or a staple or screw thru a cable, but I would start with making sure the behind the wall connections are tight.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

mdeludos Welcome to the family and the forum! You have the three out going on the booster and one probably feeds those two TVs thru a splitter. My first suggestion is to check the tightness of the connection and find the splitter and check those connections.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X