New Member of the Family (23LDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member of the Family (23LDE)

Officially part of the family. On paper at least, we don't receive the Imagine XLS 23LDE until March 17.

We are so excited for this unit. Started looking mid 2022 and after many hours of internet searches, you tube videos, RV lot visits, and Excel comparison charts, my wife knew this baby was the one! We have the dealership (who was awesome) installing some addons but expect t be ready in March. Hoping for temps to warm up in northern Virginia so can have it de-winterized before pickup.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and stories with the group here.

Thank you and be safe!​
    Chris
    2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado

Welcome! Happy trails to you. When you get a chance, please include a signature line. Here's some tips on how to do that and to get the most out of the technical forum.
    https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

I'm curious how you found our forum. Care to share?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Welcome! Happy trails to you. When you get a chance, please include a signature line. Here's some tips on how to do that and to get the most out of the technical forum.
      https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

I'm curious how you found our forum. Care to share?

Jim
      Jim, I am not 100% certain how I ultimately got here. I think I stumbled across the link when doing a google search for inverters and solar charge controllers in the Imagines. Once I here I created an account, prior to purchasing the unit. Not sure if I need to add additional info to my account now that it is official.
      Chris
      2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE
      2021 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Welcome Chris, your signature looks good. Waiting for the new Imagine to arrive will require some patience.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X