GFCI Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFCI Issues

I have a 2021 Reflection 337RLS. Both the outlets in the bathroom and kitchen island are dead. The GFCI breaker is on not tripped. The manual says to reset the GFCI button on the outlet but there is no button to reset. Any Ideas on next steps?
    Last edited by EdD054; 06-02-2023, 01:14 PM.

Check all of your outlets for the GFI with buttons, there is one there somewhere, might be on the end of the island.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by EdD054 View Post
      I have a 2021 Reflection 337RLS. Both the outlets in the bathroom and kitchen island are dead. The GFCI breaker is on not tripped. The manual says to reset the GFCI button on the outlet but there is no button to reset. Any Ideas on next steps?
      The diagram we have access to shows the island and bathroom are on circuit "F". On this circuit there's two outlets in the island, one to the right of the stove, one in the hutch, one in the bathroom, one on the street side of the unit (exterior?) just aft of the bedroom slide (could be behind a service panel), and one on the camp side of the unit that also may be on the exterior or just inside the storage bay, forward of the main stairs. As Brian suggested, check each one.

Howard

P.S. Often the diagrams we have are not 100% correct, so if you don't find one listed above don't be surprised. (I won't be!)
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by EdD054 View Post
        The GFCI with the button in my unit is in the bathroom. On some units it is in the pass through or on/in the island like Brian mentioned. On others there are two of them. The fun is the search and what else you might find .

Please post back when you find it.

Safe travels

Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Make sure that the incoming power is wired to the LINE side of the GFCI outlet.
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
          X