Howdy from a new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from a new member

G.D. Momentum 351MS owner sense December 2022. Ive been travel south in the winter for 3 years now with my wife and 2 youngest kids, pretty much go where the winds blow us. We are currently headed back home to our ranch in the far N.E. corner of Washington state(we have a great spot to boondock just outside the Colville National Forest so hit me up if anyone on this forum needs a beautiful spot for a few days). I meet some of the moderators of this forum at the G.D. Waco rally and got a sip of their knowledge from the firehose of info they possess, needless to say I left with more questions then answers! So a big thanks to Howson, Jim and whomever I'm forgetting.

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
    G.D. Momentum 351MS owner sense December 2022. Ive been travel south in the winter for 3 years now with my wife and 2 youngest kids, pretty much go where the winds blow us. We are currently headed back home to our ranch in the far N.E. corner of Washington state(we have a great spot to boondock just outside the Colville National Forest so hit me up if anyone on this forum needs a beautiful spot for a few days). I meet some of the moderators of this forum at the G.D. Waco rally and got a sip of their knowledge from the firehose of info they possess, needless to say I left with more questions then answers! So a big thanks to Howson, Jim and whomever I'm forgetting.
    Hello back at ya! Neil ( ncitro ) was the other moderator at the Waco Rally besides myself and TucsonJim.

When you fix the battery-interconnection setup, it will help others in the future if you don't mind documenting what you did (and why). That's the power of an owner's forum--the sharing of information (and our occasional "oopsies" so others can learn).

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Daydreamer. We're glad you joined us.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Yes the Waco Rally was an excellent time. Welcome to the forum.
        Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
        2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Working...
        X