RVing for years but new to Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RVing for years but new to Grand Design

New to this forum. We have been RVing for many, many years but will be purchasing an Imagine 2970RL in the near future. I love the forums and the information available.
    My first question is about new features for 2025 models. Does anyone know when that information comes out? We are not planning any trips soon so we can wait a little while.

Originally posted by owenw1017 View Post
    New to this forum. We have been RVing for many, many years but will be purchasing an Imagine 2970RL in the near future. I love the forums and the information available.
    My first question is about new features for 2025 models. Does anyone know when that information comes out? We are not planning any trips soon so we can wait a little while.
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

Typically in the June to July timeframe the model year will change. However, just because a given model has a new year designation that does not mean the specific trailer being looked at will have all the new features. It's wildly confusing, but that's the way it is.

For example, my 315RLTS is a 2019, but it is exactly the same as a late 2018. Later in the 2019 model year new features were added and components in the trailer (I'm thinking about the thermostat in the living room as an example) were moved to a better location. It's almost impossible to determine the configuration just based on the model year.

Now add in that fact that GD will substitute components based on supply (or their convenience/cost) and it makes it even tougher to determine what you'll actually get.

Bottom line: personally look at the exact trailer you're considering buying to ensure it is configured as desired before plunking down $$$$.

As Yoda likes to say...hope this helps,
    Howard
    Last edited by howson; 04-16-2024, 12:50 PM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Owen. Howard is spot on that there is no rhyme or reason regarding model and feature changes. And I guarantee as soon as you purchase a new one, the greatest gadget known to man will be introduced right after you pick yours up...

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X