New 2600 RB owners already found answer to problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2600 RB owners already found answer to problem

We picked up our new 2600RB a couple of weeks ago and this is our maiden voyage to Crooked River State Park in GA. We noticed that our hot water heater was only putting out luke warm water. Looked up on the forum and low and behold some one else had the same problem and the answer was in a reply. The winterization bypass valve was open. I
    I think I’m going to like this forum !!!

(Imagine 2600RB
    TV 2017 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/Tow package)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2017 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/Tow package

Welcome to the forum Charles! I'm so happy to hear that the forum has already been helpful to you. We've put a lot of work into making it a useful resource for owners.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Charles Braddock -- a very nice-to-read first post. When you get a chance, check out the New Members welcome thread. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

I posted your info into the sig line for you--is your trailer a '20 or '21 model?

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

2020 model 2600rb
        2021 Imagine 2600RB
        2017 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/Tow package

Comment

Working...
        X