Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies from COLD Ontario Canada....

Hello everyone.
    My gf and I just purchased our first GRAND DESIGN and its a new Momentum 29G. Loving it so far. Looking at getting south (if the borders ever open..lol) and do some travelling. I have the GS 1250 in the back ready to roll.
    I'm not the best at this internet stuff so patience please.
    We are really looking forward from hearing from people and their stories.
    Please say hi. This may also encourage my gf Monica to join in the chat.
    I just retired after over 31 years as a Profession Firefighter and now its travel time.

Cheers everyone!!!!

Originally posted by Fireguy69 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    My gf and I just purchased our first GRAND DESIGN and its a new Momentum 29G. Loving it so far. Looking at getting south (if the borders ever open..lol) and do some travelling. I have the GS 1250 in the back ready to roll.
    I'm not the best at this internet stuff so patience please.
    We are really looking forward from hearing from people and their stories.
    Please say hi. This may also encourage my gf Monica to join in the chat.
    I just retired after over 31 years as a Profession Firefighter and now its travel time.

Cheers everyone!!!!
    Lots of fellow Canadians on the site. Cate&Rob (also a moderator) is one that comes immediately to mind, as well as boyscout (Mark) among many others.

Two of our moderators are females, Andi and Barefootchelle . If your GF prefers to get a feminine perspective those are two ladies who will help. My wife prefers her Facebook group (and that's OK) over the technically-focused "gearhead" chatter on this forum.

Look forward to your contributions on the forum--especially any that you might want to share that come from your extensive professional experience and background. TucsonJim can tell you a story about an RV fire...but that's for another thread.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Fireguy69 -- also, if you haven't done so check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Lots of good info to help you get the most out of your time here on the forum.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Fireguy69 Welcome to the forum and the family!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Fireguy69
          Welcome to our owners forum, from another “cold in Ontario” owner. Please fill out your signature so that we know where in “cold Ontario” you are from. We would normally be on our way to Florida by now with our Reflection . . . but, not this year .

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Fireguy69 with you there are now enough Ontarian GD owners that we can find a spot somewhere on our side of the border, park very close together, crank up the propane furnaces, and create our own little piece of hot humid Florida up here. I figger we'd need to be cutting the grass after a couple of weeks.

Welcome.
            Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Working...
            X