New Reflection 337 owner from Minooka, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reflection 337 owner from Minooka, IL

My wife Laurie and I just purchased a Reflection 337 yesterday. Le are looking forward to part-timing for two years then going full-time after retirement. Let the memories begin!
    2021 Reflection 337RLS Fifth Wheel

Congratulations FMS022 and Laurie. We owned a 337 for three years. It is a perfect size for what you're planning to do, and one of our favorite floorplans.

As you look around the forum, this welcome letter will help you find your way. I'll post your model number in the signature line. But feel free to tweak your signature to personalize it.

Jim

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by fms022 View Post
      My wife Laurie and I just purchased a Reflection 337 yesterday. Le are looking forward to part-timing for two years then going full-time after retirement. Let the memories begin!
      Very similar floorplan to my 315RLTS. My DW and I really like the layout!

Any questions, fire away. That's why GD has provided this forum for us.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

fms022 Welcome to the forum and the family.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X