No announcement yet.

New owners in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cptjam , similar problem with our forward facing drawers, ended up putting locks on them. Used sliding door latches, but child locks would have worked as well. Lots of options out there, find one that you like and go for it.

Agree with bertschb on the sensors. Kept ours somewhat functioning for almost three years but eventually I think we're all down to the burp monitoring that Brian & Kellie described.

Not sure when your getting standing water in the shower. If it is just a slow drain while showering try some vinegar or gentle plunging to clear the P-trap. If you have standing water in the shower at other times this may indicate a full grey tank.

Our auto-level has started to go directly to fault. I did have the electrical completely off for maintenance on batteries and panel box so I might need to go in and reset zero. You might try doing the same and see if it helps.
    John
    2018 Momentum 395M
    2018 Ram 3500 Dually
    Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Back at the dealership. All the old issues, plus new ones! They had it 5 weeks, did nothing. The have had it 5 weeks again, and Friday, we went to get it. 120 miles away. Not ready. Go figure! The exhaust fans don’t work. Never have. Let them know in January. Still don’t work. We lived in the thing April-July. 80-90 degrees in the bedroom each warm night. I hate to be so negative about this thing. I hate that it does not work. Not real keen on campgrounds that pack you in so tight. So, now my wife wants to buy land to camp on! Oh joy!

Comment

Working...
      X