Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I are in the process of making our first RV purchase. This Friday we will be picking up our 2021 GD Transcend 200MK travel trailer. We look forward to learning from those that have more experience than us. Our dealer has an on-site campground and we will spend our first night there and use the on-site technicians to teach us some of the basics. We live in San Antonio, TX.
    Brett and Sharon
    Reflection 150 series 280 RS 5th Wheel
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ, 6.2 Diesel
    B&W Companion Hitch

Welcome and congrats on the new RV. We were all "first timers" so we all will help you along the way. Having the dealer on site campground will be great. Any issues that arise it will be nice to have them there to help and resolve.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum Brett and Sharon. We're glad you joined us. I see you've already added your signature to your page, so you probably know your way around a forum. But just in case, here's a welcome letter that we've generated to help new members orient themselves to the forum.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

And I have a request if it's not too much to ask. When you get your new unit, I'd love to see the current solar configuration and how GDRV mounted the components. If possible, could you post some photos of any of the solar charging system so we can get a look at it?

Thanks,

Jim - Moderator
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome!!!
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
        GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
        SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X