New, somewhere between CA-AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, somewhere between CA-AZ

Hello everyone, new to the forum. We have a Momentum 2021 21g that we bought in April of 2020 and have been full timing in it since October 2020, waiting for our house to be built in AZ. It has been trying sometimes living in such a small space with wife and 85lb Labordor but fun also. I have lurked for a while and believe me this forum has really helped us with problems that have aroused with our TT. This is our fourth rv and I can say is that all rv have problems just the nature of the beast. But when we have had problems with our unit ,GD has come to the rescue, even sending there mobile mechanic 10hrs away to get us going, with out a doubt the best customer service for a RV Co.. I have seen. Thanks Grand Design and forum members for helping us out.

Good morning, and welcome. Where in Arizona? I'm in Tucson. We made the move from California in 1993.

If you haven't had a chance to read it, the welcome letter will give you some tools for navigating the forum, such as inserting your signature line.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks, Payson is where we will call home.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the report on this Forum helping you out.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

KRN15 Welcome to the family and the forum
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X