Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are proud second owners of a 2018 Reflection 315RLTS travel trailer for the past two years.
    I didn’t know this site existed until watching a youtube video of All About RVs were I found a posting from a Moderator from this site.
    Love the info so far and hopefully will be able to communicate some myself. Just a older gear head trying to learn more everyday.
    I’m sure questions will come.
    Mike
    Mike & Stacy with Ruby & Lucy
    Saint Joseph, MO

2018 Ram 3500 Limited SRW
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS TT

Hi Camping Bug
    Welcome to our owners technical forum.
    A couple of our moderators also own Reflection TTs . . . I'm sure that they will be along shortly (although, the one with a 315RLTS is off camping )

Please see our introductory info with some tips for navigating this forum.
    https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Lots of "older gear heads" here !

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome. I have the 315's smaller cousin, the 297RSTS. Let us know how your first outing goes and if you encounter any technical issues.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Camping Bug View Post
          We are proud second owners of a 2018 Reflection 315RLTS travel trailer for the past two years.
          I didn’t know this site existed until watching a youtube video of All About RVs were I found a posting from a Moderator from this site.
          Love the info so far and hopefully will be able to communicate some myself. Just a older gear head trying to learn more everyday.
          I’m sure questions will come.
          Mike
          That comment was probably from me.

Your '18 is very similar to mine. I've done a few (!) mods to my 315--lots of info here. Any questions, fire away.

Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
          2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

That comment was probably from me.

Your '18 is very similar to mine. I've done a few (!) mods to my 315--lots of info here. Any questions, fire away.

Howard
            Yes, it was from you. To say you have done a few mods to your 315 is a big understatement. I have been reading and learning from postings. I always try to search first for the answer for my questions because if I'm asking I've found that others have asked before me.

We just upgraded tow vehicles and trying to get switched over. We still have our 2002 Excursion with a 7.3 and have recently purchased a 2018 Ram 3500 SRW Limited for a change of tow vehicle.Hopefully it will be as good as the Ex was with our first TT a 2012 Rockwood 3008W and the 2018 Reflection 315RLTS we currently own.

Mike

Mike & Stacy with Ruby & Lucy
            Saint Joseph, MO

2018 Ram 3500 Limited SRW
            2018 Reflection 315RLTS TT

Comment

Working...
            X