Ordered a 2022 397TH - questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a 2022 397TH - questions

Excited to say w ordered our first Momentum 397TH and was looking to get help with a few questions:
    1. Does it come with a Winegard 360+
    2. I ordered with the Onan 5.5 Generator and was wondering if it comes with the Energy Command 30 (EC30), or is this something I can have added during the build?
      1. If it can't be installed by factory does the prewiring provided what's needed to install the EC30?
    3. Can I get a built in EMS/surge protector added during the build?
    4. Is there a way to get updates on the build status?
    If I'm in the wrong place please let me know, hoping I can get some direction. Thanks all - Jim
    Jim and Brooke, with Shannon, Cameron, Lucas and our pooch Kaya
    2013 Ram 3500 Dually
    2022 Momentum 397TH

JCohrs (Jim),
    Welcome to GD's Owners' (Technical) Forum!

Originally posted by JCohrs View Post
    [*]Does it come with a Winegard 360+
    What you want is the Winegard Air 360+. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...1579#post31579 for diagrams showing the difference from the Air 360 to the Air 360+. (I don't know what your trailer comes with--but I sure hope a 397TH comes with the plus!)

[*]Can I get a built in EMS/surge protector added during the build?
    Not to my knowledge. Lots of discussions on the forum regarding EMS', hard-wired vs pedestal, and the different brands. Check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members and you'll find tips on how to find all sorts of information on the forum. If you can't find it or have a question on what you find, either add on to an existing thread with your question or start your own. (Either is OK!)

[*]Is there a way to get updates on the build status?
    Only your dealer can provide you this information. (We've been down this path a few times--GD is adamant that the communication stay in the dealer-to-OEM lane.)

If I'm in the wrong place please let me know, hoping I can get some direction.
    Check out that Welcome Letter and then fire away with the questions--that's why we're here!

Again, welcome.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

JCohrs Welcome to the family and the forum!
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome JCohrs , I remember from our purchase of our rig that if something is not a listed option GD is not going to hold up production to add it to your unit. They do have other customers and a schedule to stick to. Depending on how much of a DIYer you are, visit with your dealer about any additional modifications or add-ons to be done before delivery, or plan on doing them yourself.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X