New user, needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user, needs help

This is actually BillinTexas and I had to register a new account due to BIT not working. I continually get an error message for my credentials being in error. I have reached out to the webmaster and to Emily Rose on FB but thus far no help. Can anyone help me get back as BillinTexas? I would really appreciate it.

Originally posted by newuser View Post
    This is actually BillinTexas and I had to register a new account due to BIT not working. I continually get an error message for my credentials being in error. I have reached out to the webmaster and to Emily Rose on FB but thus far no help. Can anyone help me get back as BillinTexas? I would really appreciate it.
    Hi Bill,

Reset your password. There was some user changes for a select number of users, and the forum software basically requires the password to be reset before it will allow you to log in.

Me and about 20 others were affected.
    Mike
    2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post

Hi Bill,

Reset your password. There was some user changes for a select number of users, and the forum software basically requires the password to be reset before it will allow you to log in.

Me and about 20 others were affected.
      Mike, I will but really thought I had tried that. Thanks and will post one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser View Post

Mike, I will but really thought I had tried that. Thanks and will post one way or the other.
        Yeah I had this problem a couple weeks ago. All my devices were logged out and I had to do a password reset to get on. Hopefully that fixes it for you.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

After an ordeal and a 15-minute wait, it finally reset. Thanks, guys. I need to get rid of the newuser account now.
          Bill & Cindy
          2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
          2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
          SE Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BillinTexas View Post
            After an ordeal and a 15-minute wait, it finally reset. Thanks, guys. I need to get rid of the newuser account now.
            Great! Hopefully one of the mods can just delete the account. Cate&Rob TucsonJim Country Campers
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Not sure that we would want to delete the account. It would remove this post and this may be helpful in the future.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Whatever you think is best, Brian. I'll leave that to you guys if that is what you choose to do.
                Bill & Cindy
                2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                SE Texas

Comment

Working...
                X