Well we did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we did it

New member here today after a new purchase. .Been searching new rvs for awhile and decided on Grand Design. So, last week we traded our 2006 Crossroads Cruiser, 29RE on a new 303RLS. We will be picking the 303 up on Tues. Oct. 26 from Lazydays RV in Woodland, Wa. So far everything has gone very well. A lot more things to play with on the new one than the old. Should be interesting and will probably have a few questions as we go. Lots of good information on this site. Thank you.
    Dennis & Sharon
    Dennis & Sharon
    2019 GMC 2500HD Denali
    2022 Reflection 303RLS

Congrats and welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome Dennis and Sharon! That 303 is one of Grand Design's oldest and most popular models.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome Dennis & Sharon,

Good choice on the 303 . . . but, I may have a biased opinion . . .
        (Long time 303 owners here)

Rob & Cate
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by D&S-303 View Post
          New member here today after a new purchase. .Been searching new rvs for awhile and decided on Grand Design. So, last week we traded our 2006 Crossroads Cruiser, 29RE on a new 303RLS. We will be picking the 303 up on Tues. Oct. 26 from Lazydays RV in Woodland, Wa. So far everything has gone very well. A lot more things to play with on the new one than the old. Should be interesting and will probably have a few questions as we go. Lots of good information on this site. Thank you.
          Dennis & Sharon
          Congratulations, and welcome to the forum! We have a Welcome Letter to help you get the most out of your time here. Enjoy the new RV.
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Yes Dennis and Sharon, I shared my welcome and congratulations and other feedback elsewhere in the cyber universe already !

Dan
            Dan & Carol
            2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
            2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Thank you everyone for the welcome. We brought the 303 home today. We had a great walk around at the dealer. I was concerned about it fitting in it's shelter with the bedroom ac. But, it did. We had a great day.
              Dennis
              Dennis & Sharon
              2019 GMC 2500HD Denali
              2022 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Working...
              X