I’m back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m back!

The good news is, after several months of research and looking at lots of rigs, we took delivery of a new Reflection 337 today! The bad news is I was fighting off a migraine before we even started… so it wasn’t very productive, and after getting a little relief this evening, I already realize the questions I should have asked, and am not looking forward to more realization of “you don’t know what you don’t know…”. Beginning with manually operating the leveling system. Ill be spending some “quality” time tomorrow winterizing for the freeze making its way in tomorrow night and figuring out how things work. Hopefully, I can rely the owners manual for guidance rather than coming here for answers I should have gotten at delivery….
    Rob & Stacy

2020 F-250 7.3 Gasser 4x4 Crew; Reese GooseBox
    2022 Reflection 337RLS

Charleston, SC

Congratulations on the new rig. And don't even hesitate to hit us up with questions.

BTW, your signature says "Fifth Wheel Decision pending". Ya might wanna change that.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Well the leveling system controls are a bit confusing. When reading the instructions be at the control panels so you can read, try (quite possibly fail), re-read, re-try until you get it to do what you want. The hardest thing I had issues with was individual jack movement. Only had it 1 or 2 times that one of the front jacks was too far off for my liking to disconnect and had to do a manual extend to avoid twisting the trailer. Usually happens when on gravel pads and there are "holes" under the jacks.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Congratulations on the new rig. And don't even hesitate to hit us up with questions.

BTW, your signature says "Fifth Wheel Decision pending". Ya might wanna change that.

Jim
        Thanks for the reminder Jim!
        Rob & Stacy

2020 F-250 7.3 Gasser 4x4 Crew; Reese GooseBox
        2022 Reflection 337RLS

Charleston, SC

Comment

Congrats and welcome again.

Do not worry about the questions , I had plenty even after our pick up from the dealer. Plenty of help here, and remember we all have been where you are at some point.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by StarlifterFE View Post
            Hopefully, I can rely the owners manual for guidance rather than coming here for answers I should have gotten at delivery….
            You will still have questions to ask years down the road. We've been at it over 25 years and still have questions.

Congrats on the new rig.
            2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
            2021 303RLS
            Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Working...
            X