Clear All

• viperjeff
    replied
    Looks like I have some careful measuring to do, thank you Country Campers

Leave a comment:

• Country Campers
    replied
    Originally posted by viperjeff View Post
    Can’t believe this thread died. This is an awesome idea and the wife loves it. Looks like I’m going to have to figure this one out and re invent the rack
    Lots of different ones available, here is one Rev-A-Shelf 432-BFBBSC-6C 6 Inch Wide Base Filler Adjustable Soft Close Pullout Shelves Kitchen Storage Organizer Unit (amazon.com)​. I recently helped daughter install one similar in her kitchen and thought of this thread. I have a small cupboard beside the stove that a 6" wide spice rack would be a nice fit for. Of course there will be plenty of " changes" to be made and I will have to work under the cover of darkness but I think it will be a good add. The cupboard is pretty deep and things get pushed to the back.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• viperjeff
    replied
    Can’t believe this thread died. This is an awesome idea and the wife loves it. Looks like I’m going to have to figure this one out and re invent the rack

Leave a comment:

• Scott'n'Wendy
    replied
    Nice rack
    I might have to make up something like that on a smaller scale for the 303. How did it fare on your trip to Myrtle?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Wow this spice rack is very nice. Great job!

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Ed & Cathy K
    replied
    It's home built, and I haven't traveled with it yet, leaving for Myrtle Beach on Sunday. Lots of people are interested on FB, I will get a price together once it's tested.

Leave a comment:

• Jims94vmx
    replied
    Looks great! See you in a few days!!

Leave a comment:

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed & Cathy K View Post
    Built a spice/wraps rack for the cabinet by the stove in our 390RK.
    Ed one other question
    Have you traveled with it and any issues of the spice jars jumping out? Just curious

Thanks
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• NoPeeking
    replied
    That is a great mod for an otherwise frustrating storage space. Like the others above, I'm all ears...

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
    I sure would like some more info on that please. This would be a great add for the similar cabinet beside our stove.

Brian
    Ed & Cathy K
    Same here especially the part numbers and source, Do you have any assembly diagrams or pictures?
    Thanks
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• Country Campers
    replied
    I sure would like some more info on that please. This would be a great add for the similar cabinet beside our stove.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ed & Cathy K
    started a topic 390 RK Spice rack

390 RK Spice rack

Built a spice/wraps rack for the cabinet by the stove in our 390RK.
Working...
X