Frosted Glass Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosted Glass Repair

The rear cabinet doors in our 2019 310GK have frosted glass inserts. Unfortunately during a recent rough road experience one of the stored items overturned and subsequently rubbed a 'hole' in the glass frosting (now clear glass). The clear spot is about the size of a quarter. Is there a repair or patch kit available for this? Even such a small spot is unsightly and we would like to have it fixed.
    Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I've heard some people have had good success with the product listed below. But I've not used it, so I can't give first hand experience or tips on how to use it.

https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-25...07&sr=8-4&th=1

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Call around to some glass shops. You will probably need to remove all of it to get a proper match. I am thinking it is a film that was applied to get the appearace.

Hope this helps.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X