Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 MAV height clearance under STOWED bunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 MAV height clearance under STOWED bunk?

Hello everyone! Has anyone ever measured the height clearance BELOW a STOWED bunk in a 27 MAV? Factory specs have interior height at 84", but that's to the ceiling. So, how tall of a golf cart/ side- by- side can we fit under the stowed bunk? Thanks!

Bravaducci -- I looked through the information GD has made available to the moderators. Unfortunately the measurement you're looking for is not annotated.

A dealer should be able to provide this information. Alternatives are GD Customer Service (see main page, right side for phone #) and a Facebook-specific MAV group. I'm not on Facebook, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a specific group for the MAV line. TucsonJim or ncitro may have some insight / recommendations. Country Campers' better half is also involved on Facebook, so she may have an input too.

Welcome to the forum!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X