Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePowells
    replied
    Our Aussie loves turning on the vibrating motor.

Leave a comment:

• Gdattilo
    replied
    Late to the game but I just installed a remote control outlet $9 at Wally World. I turn the outlet on when I want to use the seat heater.

Leave a comment:

• Schiefswret
    replied
    Originally posted by falconhunter View Post
    Has anyone come up with a removable cover for the switches for the light, heat and vibrate switches? My wife and I bump them all the time. The light and vibrate isn’t so bad but when you accidently put the heat on watch out! I thought I was getting covid LOL. One of my first mods will be to make a nice removable or flip up cover. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Chip
    Our solution only works if, like us, you don’t need/use any of the electrical functions of the cup holders.

I unplugged and removed both of the power supplies and put them away. This freed up two outlets that we now use for other purposes including but not limited to additional sources for USB charging. Prior to doing this the only outlets available near the couch were below the cabinet running perpendicular to the rv on the door side of the LR which made it a long and winding path for a charging cord to reach who ever was sitting on the rear most seat. Now not only is the cord run shorter, but because of the location of whatever you plug in to the now newly available outlets, they remain secure, out of sight, and out of mind.

Leave a comment:

• falconhunter
    replied
    Thank you Jim! Exactly what I was looking for but might try to make them myself.

Leave a comment:

• TucsonJim
    replied
    Ah-ha. This topic has been covered. It just took me a little searching to find it again. Check out the second post in this thread.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...rols-for-seats

It shows the device is still in stock on Etsy.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• falconhunter
    started a topic Thomas Payne recliner electronic switches

Thomas Payne recliner electronic switches

Has anyone come up with a removable cover for the switches for the light, heat and vibrate switches? My wife and I bump them all the time. The light and vibrate isn’t so bad but when you accidently put the heat on watch out! I thought I was getting covid LOL. One of my first mods will be to make a nice removable or flip up cover. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Chip
Working...
X