Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood stain for GD Imagine Pebble interior

Hello,
    We’re new owners of a 2021 Imagine 2400BH and looking to see if anyone has color matched stain for the Pebble interior?
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Davem76 View Post
    Hello,
    We’re new owners of a 2021 Imagine 2400BH and looking to see if anyone has color matched stain for the Pebble interior?
    Thank you.
    Hi DaveM,
    I don't have an exact answer, but I can point to a process. I documented what my DW did to match our 315RLTS' interior in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...s-2019-315rlts

I noted this was your first post, so please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members when you get a chance. Hopefully it gets you up-to-speed quickly so you get the most out of your time here on the forum.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hello,
      Thank you.
      Here you go. I used it and cant tell the different. Got it at Amazon.
      2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn, CC SB 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
      2021 GD Imagine 2800BH

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you.
        We removed the drawers to the left of the stove and the garbage containers on the right and added some drawers with faces in our 2021 310GK. We had this stain created at Sherwin Williams. I think you can take the formula to any other SW and get it recreated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8917-1.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	39561

Name:	Stain Receipt.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	39560
        Pat and Karen
        2021 Solitude 310GK, Full Body Paint, Dual Pane Windows, Heat Pump, Slide Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes, Splendide W/D Stacked Pair

Comment

Giesis and pengle -- fantastic info! Moved this thread to the Reference Material section.

-Howard

P.S. Note to moderators: I left a two-week expiring redirect in the main channel so the OP and others have time to find it again.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by pengle View Post

we removed the drawers to the left of the stove and the garbage containers on the right and added some drawers with faces in our 2021 310gk. We had this stain created at sherwin williams. I think you can take the formula to any other sw and get it recreated.

Name:	IMG_8917-1.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	39561

Name:	Stain Receipt.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	39560
            thank you!!!!!!!!!! 😊

Comment