Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePowells
    replied
    pparrisc Welcome to the family and the forum!

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    GDRV-Mariah ,
    Feedback for the Reflection team (in a roundabout way) in post 1 from new owner pparrisc

Howard

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by pparrisc View Post
    We recently purchased a Reflection 278BH fifth wheel. Tonight I noticed that the light switch for the lights above the top bunk is located on the wall of the lower bunk. So if there is only one person, and they are sleeping on the top bunk and need to cut the light on, how are they going to be able to do that WITHOUT climbing out of the bunk? Have I missed a switch somewhere?
    There's no diagram I'm aware of that shows where switches are located in GD trailers. Regardless, I doubt you've missed one.

The answer may be as simple as a flashlight or a push-button (battery powered) light stuck on the wall.

If you'd like to know more about this forum, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Leave a comment:

• pparrisc
    started a topic Light switch

Light switch

We recently purchased a Reflection 278BH fifth wheel. Tonight I noticed that the light switch for the lights above the top bunk is located on the wall of the lower bunk. So if there is only one person, and they are sleeping on the top bunk and need to cut the light on, how are they going to be able to do that WITHOUT climbing out of the bunk? Have I missed a switch somewhere?
    Last edited by howson; 07-03-2021, 06:33 AM. Reason: Font was hard to read on a small device..only font was changed.
Working...
X