Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Cabinet Reflection 220RK slide - interior lower trim covering pealing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Yoda !! Here is what the "structural components" consist of:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Structural Components.PNG
Views:	156
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	7049

I would agree with your decision to send your pictures and concerns to our warranty department so that they can determine the appropriate cause and course of correction.

Comment

Thanks Megan - a bit disappointed, I sent an email to Brian, I know he is busy.
      Thanks
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Well Grand design says it is water damage. Just had 3/4 inch of rain and about 1/2 inch of snow and it bone dry, As the vinyl wraps around the members how could it do the even linear damage and not really blow out at the screw locations which it has not.

So it probably on me to fix, but need suggestions as this is the soft partial board. I was thinking of pealing the bad vinyl off inside and I want to apply a penetration sealer/waterproofing. It probably should not be water based. Suggestions?

As to the wrinkled vinyl at the edges, can it be hot ironed (over a towel) to re-seal it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks - Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Keith I tried the ironing approach and had no luck at all.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X