How To Remove Couch & Recliners In 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Remove Couch & Recliners In 337RLS

I would like to replace the furniture in my 2019 337RLS. It looks like I can get the new Thomas Payne furniture from Cabelas and other places. I am wondering if I can get the old stuff out and the new stuff in myself. Or does a dealer need to take a window out? Let me know if you have any tips on getting stuff out and in through the door! Thanks!

Originally posted by swfaulk View Post
    I would like to replace the furniture in my 2019 337RLS. It looks like I can get the new Thomas Payne furniture from Cabelas and other places. I am wondering if I can get the old stuff out and the new stuff in myself. Or does a dealer need to take a window out? Let me know if you have any tips on getting stuff out and in through the door! Thanks!
    Everything should fit out through the door. Either the backs come off or they just wrap around the door as they come out.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

IIRC the backs on all of the furniture is removable. You may have to get the new one and see what the trick is, or possibly someone on YouTube has a demo of how to do it.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

We took a trifold sofa out of ours at delivery. Had to be disassembled, which was quick and easy. Now in our house in a spare bedroom. The theater seats are modular, and the backs do come off. If you pull back the flap you will see the metal brackets, one slips into the other. There should be a "catch" to depress (maybe with a screwdriver or similar). A helper is needed. Any furniture that will fit will do. It does not have to be "RV" furniture. I think Ashley makes the Tomas Payne stuff.
        Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
        2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
        2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
        2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
        Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

The theater seats on mine will separate to two individual chairs and the center section by removing just a few screws.
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
          X