No announcement yet.

Countertop delaminating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a similar problem but mine is around the sink area.

I LOVE my 21BHE but this issue can't easily be resolved.

I do not want to install a drop in as we need the extra surface the sink drying rack insert affords us.

I'm camping right now until Easter. I'll have to contact GD when I get home. Hopefully, they will warranty even though I've owned camper for 1.5 yrs now.

Click image for larger version.   Name:	CamperCounterTop.jpg  Views:	0  Size:	79.2 KB  ID:	45139

Comment

Originally posted by cmcdar View Post
      I'm camping right now until Easter. I'll have to contact GD when I get home. Hopefully, they will warranty even though I've owned camper for 1.5 yrs now.​
      It's not an issue for us as we have never used the drying rack anyway. Waiting for warmer weather (it's cold in Southern Arizona now!) so I can install the drop in sink and new, heavier drawer slides on the large pot and pan drawer. Hopefully, GD will help you with your problem.
      Mike and (RIP Karen)
      2021 2600RB
      2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Has anyone replaced the kitchen counter DIY? I’m interested in any advice to free up the old counter so it can be removed. I’m considering replace it.
        2022 3100RD
        2019 F-150 V6 Twin Turbo 10 speed
        Over 55 years TT towing

Comment

Rabbit I vaguely remember someone pulling the kitchen counter. Have you tried searching?

For some reason I am remembering the counter is either screwed or nailed up from the bottom. Have you looked up inside the cabinet for cleats along the edges of the cabinet box?

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...tertop-secured this is the post I was remembering. it did take a bit of searching.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X