Reset hitch height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset hitch height

How do you reset the hitch height on a 2022 Reflection 303RLS?
    SteveB
    2022 Reflection 303RLS

There will be bolts and a selection of height adjustment holes on each side of the pinbox. You need to support the pinbox with some type of adjustable lift. A floorjack on the tailgate of your truck can work. Remove the bolts and lift/lower the pinbox to the position you want. Reinstall the bolts and torque them to the setting described in your owners manual.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I should have been more specific. I raised the ball on my Anderson hitch on my truck and now when I go to load the camper and mash the button for it to raise automatically to hitch height it doesn't raise high enough. Camper has the Lippert auto control leveling system. Looking for advice on how to reset it so it raises to the proper height.
      SteveB
      2022 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

What do you do between unhitching and doing auto-level?
        Do you do any level adjusting after doing auto-level and before selecting auto-hitch height?
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Auto hitch height has a set of requirements for it to work properly.

From the manual: https://support.lci1.com/documents/g...manual-rev-a-b

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	264
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	118126
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	213
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	118127

With our trailer and I believe all Ground Control 3.0 every time the autolevel button is pressed, the system will "mark" the height of the front jacks in memory and when you press "Auto Hitch" it checks to see if the front needs to go up or down. if the front needs to go up, it will retract the rear then raise the front, if down, it will only retract the rear.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Hmmm... There is no reset other than when you press the auto level button. The hitch height feature has not worked on my trailer. Hitch height button does nothing with one press. Press it twice and it retracts the rear jacks. No adjusting the front jacks.....unless I do it immediately after auto levelling. But who would ever do that? I figure my memory chip is pooched. Short term memory issues. Never works if it needs to remember overnight...lol
            2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
            2021 303RLS
            Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Working...
            X