Oven rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven rack

So the oven in our 22MLE appears to be of decent size but the rack in the middle appears immovable limiting the use to something like a pizza or pot pies. Is there a way to move this rack to allow more space?

What oven do you have?
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

It’s a Furion RV 3- burner gas range. I’m assuming a 17 inch since it’s a smaller trailer. It’s a 2022 Imagine 22MLE XLS. I could not find the model number. I’ll try to attach pictures

Comment

I could not download pictures from the RV park in Durango. I did find the model number in my owners paperwork.
        Range 17” Black Glass Front; Furrion; model F1S17L02A-BL.

I was able to remove the chrome rack. But I guess the flame distribution rack is permanently mounted. It’s basically in the middle of the oven only allowing 1/2 oven space to be used

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
          I could not download pictures from the RV park in Durango. I did find the model number in my owners paperwork.
          Range 17” Black Glass Front; Furrion; model F1S17L02A-BL.

I was able to remove the chrome rack. But I guess the flame distribution rack is permanently mounted. It’s basically in the middle of the oven only allowing 1/2 oven space to be used
          Sully, the rack in my Atwood oven is basically the same thing. It really cuts down on the useable space in the oven. Baking a large item such as a turkey is out of the question.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks, I guess it’s good for warming pizza and chicken pot pies

Comment

We used our oven once for cookies and it worked okay. Otherwise, it is our buns, breakfast pastries, flat stuff storage compartment.

Mike
              Mike & Sonya
              2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
              Blue Ox SwayPro
              2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Funny, but in the 3 campers I have owned in the past 9+ years I do not think the oven has been used in any of them for more than storage of food or pans.
                Joseph
                Tow
                Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                South of Houston Texas

Comment

I took my over out of this one and replaced it with a set of drawers I built. Left the stovetop for breakfast stuff, otherwise we cook outside, oven stuff gets cooked in dutch ovens usually.
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                  2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                  2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                  X