Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for drawing of coax wiring for my 2014 303.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for drawing of coax wiring for my 2014 303.

GD found our old 303 had floor crowning and took it to the shop for repairs (TY-GD) but now only one of my cable connections work, so I need to drop the under belly when we get home in October and figure it out. Drawings are appreciated. Mike

Originally posted by mgeorge52 View Post
    GD found our old 303 had floor crowning and took it to the shop for repairs (TY-GD) but now only one of my cable connections work, so I need to drop the under belly when we get home in October and figure it out. Drawings are appreciated. Mike
    I have coax drawings for some later models, but not the 303. You might try calling customer service at 574-825-9679 to see if they have it. Make sure you have your VIN when you call.
    Another option might be that Rob Cate&Rob may know the coax layout based on his 2015.

Your unit may be similar to my 2017 Reflection 297. I have a 3 connections in the underbelly near the rear on the passenger side. See photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable Connections.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	120178

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim!

Comment

mgeorge52 -- my 315RLTS (TT) is documented here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ram-19-315rlts

Also, former member Klenger's 297RSTS (also a TT) is documented here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...867#post117867

Not exactly what you're looking for but may help?

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

mgeorge52

As others have noted . . . this is probably an undone or loose connection. Connections are beside the Kantleak panel, at the curbside pass through, at the booster panel in the bedroom ceiling, above the coroplast at the aft end of the street side slide and behind the fireplace/TV. If you have an idea of how they worked on your floor, this might tell you where to look first.

BTW, if you know how they remedied the crowned floor, we would be interested in a separate post about that.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X