Roku TV.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roku TV.?

Recently purchased a 2023 3100 Rd. It was missing all the owners manuals and TV remote. Dealer says no more owners manuals because you can get info on line and also got me a Roku TV remote. Was told that is what they are putting in them . Is this true

Recently purchased a new 3100rd and there were no owners manuals for the appliances, TV, thermostat, ac etc. every camper I have bought in the past has included them but the dealership says no more. Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

Skinny

This would be a good question to ask Grand Design Customer Service. Their contact info is on our home page. Please let us know what you learn.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Skinny Welcome to the forum! I combined your posts because they were similar. Here is a link to our welcome letter to new members that explains the rules and posting courtesy as well as how to complete your signature with your model specifics. Let us know if you have any other questions.

As to your question I would be surprised if this is correct, but I would also ask the source.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...welcome-letter
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

I purchased a Solitude 310GX three months ago, and it had the remote and manuals.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

But does it have a Roku TV

Comment

They are TCL TVs that use the Roku platform. You can get the manual by getting the model number from the back of the TV and going to the TCL website
              Rob, Betsy and Kali (Rhodesian Ridgeback)
              2022 Solitude-S 2930RL
              2023 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax Denali

Comment

Working...
              X