Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockford Fosgate is real quiet

Hey all,
    I just purchased a 349m. I was recently trying to use the stereo. I can for some reason I can get the volume loud either inside or outside or master on all. Wondering if in the app there it could be turned down or if there is a trick. I can seam to download the app cause the sticker to scan, errors out. I have google play store. Any idea which app? Also, any idea where the sub woofer is? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 11-30-2020, 04:37 PM.

ChadTheHandyman Welcome to the forum and the family! Mine doesn't have all that whiz bang gadgetry so I am totally clueless to help you.

Noted this was your first post, so when you get a chance check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ChadTheHandyman View Post
      Hey all,
      I just purchased a 349m. I was recently trying to use the stereo. I can for some reason I can get the volume loud either inside or outside or master on all. Wondering if in the app there it could be turned down or if there is a trick. I can seam to download the app cause the sticker to scan, errors out. I have google play store. Any idea which app? Also, any idea where the sub woofer is? Thanks in advance!
      I don't have this system either, but I'm wondering what are you using as a source for the stereo? If you're using Bluetooth on your phone or something similar to stream audio to the stereo, check the volume level on that device. Sometimes Bluetooth volume can be set to low.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Working...
      X