Furrion Oven Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Oven Parts

28 Nov 22: Neither GD or Lippert (Furrion) will endorse the workaround, but check out post 31 from CampingQueen on their solution to a bad Furrion oven thermocouple. As with any advice you read on the internet, caveat emptor. -Howard (Moderator)

Does anyone have a source for Furrion oven parts? We have a 2019 29RS and the oven will not stay lit. I have tried a few basic fixes without success. I think I may need to replace the Thermocoupler but can't find a source to order it. Thank you all for your help...
    Last edited by howson; 02-24-2023, 06:06 PM.

Well I looked thru all of the information that I have and I can not find any on the Furrion oven. My build sheet for my 29RS model year 2018 says Atwood but I have a Furrion probably the same model as yours.

GDRV-Mariah

Could you please let us know if you have a user manual and/or a parts list for the Furrion oven in our RV's, I do not even have a book in my manuals that came with the RV. Please read the above post.

Thanks
    Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Tagging Schiefswret , as Dave may find this topic interesting since he's having the same issue.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

I vaguely remember some previous conversations where replacement parts were not available. I'd suggest you contact Furrion for assistance. Here's a link to their contact page:

https://furrion.com/pages/contact

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim!
          Dave and Sue
          2020 GD 2250RK
          2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
          Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
          GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
          SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Remove it and test it with a meter and a torch. Often removal and re-installation will fix the problem.
            John & Kathy
            2014 Reflection 303RLS
            2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Hey Brian, We met at the Unofficial GD Rally at Ives Run last spring. I do have a manual but it does not specifically identify the thermocouple. I had some success with the oven yesterday. If I keep the temp above 425 degrees. (which with these ovens is probably closer to 350 actual degrees) it seems to stay on. Not sure what that means.
              I think I'll try to contact Furrion directly from the link above. Any other ideas would be welcome...

Thank You All...

Comment

Originally posted by T Alan B View Post
                Hey Brian, We met at the Unofficial GD Rally at Ives Run last spring. I do have a manual but it does not specifically identify the thermocouple. I had some success with the oven yesterday. If I keep the temp above 425 degrees. (which with these ovens is probably closer to 350 actual degrees) it seems to stay on. Not sure what that means.
                I think I'll try to contact Furrion directly from the link above. Any other ideas would be welcome...

Thank You All...
                Well I am glad that you made it here to the Forum, we were just there again over the weekend.

Here is a parallel thread that may have some info Oven weird behavior - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com), which you probably have already read. We have not used the oven in our RV yet but have used the stove top with no issues. Hopefully a fix comes up for you soon.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you Brian...

Comment

I heard from Furrion and they believe the problem is the Thermocouple which is not replaceable. They say I'll need a new stove/oven. I asked them to come up with a solution for us but we'll see. Not really anxious to spend $ on a completely new unit. I'll keep you all posted...

Comment

T Alan B

Hang on a minute . Replacing an entire stove because the thermocouple quit working ??? I think we need to find someone else at Furrion to discuss this with. Either that or come up with an aftermarket work-around. As mentioned earlier, thermocouples are not complicated devices and there are many "universal" ones for all sorts of different appliances. If the thermocouple can be removed, it can likely be replaced.

Rob

Edit: Is this the part that we are looking for? https://furrion.com/collections/cook...-built-in-oven
                      Cate & Rob
                      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                      2015 Reflection 303RLS
                      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
                        T Alan B

Hang on a minute . Replacing an entire stove because the thermocouple quit working ??? I think we need to find someone else at Furrion to discuss this with. Either that or come up with an aftermarket work-around. As mentioned earlier, thermocouples are not complicated devices and there are many "universal" ones for all sorts of different appliances. If the thermocouple can be removed, it can likely be replaced.

Rob

Edit: Is this the part that we are looking for? https://furrion.com/collections/cook...-built-in-oven
                        Rob

I found that part yesterday but I am not sure that it is the right one.

I think , being as it will be a rainy weekend, my stove may be getting removed to see if this is going to be fixable or not (just don't tell the wife), if we have an issue someday with ours I sure do not want to buy a whole new stove either.

Brian
                        Brian & Michelle
                        2018 Reflection 29RS
                        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I thought I remembered that Furrion doesn't sell many repair parts. On most of their products, it's remove and replace the whole unit. Their primary focus is to sell to manufacturers.

Jim
                          Jim and Ginnie
                          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
                            I thought I remembered that Furrion doesn't sell many repair parts. On most of their products, it's remove and replace the whole unit. Their primary focus is to sell to manufacturers.

Jim
                            I've read the exact same thing on other RV forums, that Furrion won't sell most repair parts.
                            2019 Imagine 2400BH
                            2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

T Alan B -- my instructor subscribes to websites that specialize in listing parts for RV components. (https://rvpartfinder.com/ is one that you must subscribe / pay to research.) Bottom line: he could not find any Furrion parts listed in any of the resources available to him.

Cate&Rob -- we can only hope that since Lippert now owns Furrion at some point in the future we'll be able to get spare parts.

Howard
                              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                              2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                              X