Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message center, Convenience Center

Hello all,

I have a 2022 Solitude 390RK. When I empty my black and grey tanks the information display tells me there is 2 black tanks.
    After I have emptied all tanks the display tells me that black tank 1 is still full. What am I missing?

Tom
    Tom Howard
    2022 Solitude 390RK
    2021 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L Silverado Custom

Originally posted by IdahoTom View Post
    Hello all,

I have a 2022 Solitude 390RK. When I empty my black and grey tanks the information display tells me there is 2 black tanks.
    After I have emptied all tanks the display tells me that black tank 1 is still full. What am I missing?

Tom
    Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance please fill out your signature line. It helps us help you knowing what rig you have. There is a welcome letter explain how to do this and other things here:

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Moving on to your issue, the drawing I have access to shows only one black tank, but it could be out of date. Do you have two black tanks? If there is a second tank it sometimes has a dump handle closer to the rear of the rig and possible a separate sewer hose connection. If you do not, then possible there is an issue with your display. Can you post a picture of the display unit?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

IdahoTom -- most likely the panel is a "generic" install used across multiple GDRVs. Since, as Neil mentioned, the 390RK only has one black tank the display (when the button is pushed for the second black tank) is meaningless.

Actually, what you'll find is all of the tank monitor displays will end up being meaningless as they are usually inaccurate. You'll find many, many threads on the topic is you'll search the forum. (The Welcome Letter also addresses how to search, too.)

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you Neil and Howard. I will get the forum basics figured out soon.

I am pretty sure that the RV only has one black tank and the display is giving me incorrect information.
        That is what I thought initially but don't know enough about the RV yet to trust my hunches.

Tom
        Tom Howard
        2022 Solitude 390RK
        2021 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L Silverado Custom

Comment

Working...
        X