Hot water heater issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot water heater issue

Have a 2019 solitude and the water in the hot water tank is hot but cold coming out of the faucet, am I missing something? John
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S 3740BH
    Tow vehicle 2022 Ford F350 6.7L diesel long box crew cab

Originally posted by 941cowboy View Post
    Have a 2019 solitude and the water in the hot water tank is hot but cold coming out of the faucet, am I missing something? John
    Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance fill out your signature, it will help us to help you. Here is a welcome letter for new members with help on how to do that: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

That said, check your outside faucet in the Nautilus panel. Sounds like the valves might be open mixing the hot and cold in the shower. Also check your valve positions and see if your water heater bypass is in the wrong position.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Checked the faucet and that was it. No independent bypass on this model, apparently it happens with the settings on the Nautilus. Thank you for your help.
      2019 Grand Design Solitude S 3740BH
      Tow vehicle 2022 Ford F350 6.7L diesel long box crew cab

Comment

Originally posted by 941cowboy View Post
        Checked the faucet and that was it. No independent bypass on this model, apparently it happens with the settings on the Nautilus. Thank you for your help.
        No problem!

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

941cowboy Welcome to the family and the forum!

For those that I have missed in the recent past, I apologize. Life and work has been hectic, but it has taken a night in the ER with SWMBO to actually get some quiet time for me.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X