CPAP Use and USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPAP Use and USB

For those looking to use CPAP I just realized the USB ports are active, and you can buy a USB to Cigarette light adaptor that you can then plug the 12-volt converter cable in for your CPAP, In my old trailer I had a Cigarette lighter by my TV and just realized we don't have that in this new one.
    2022 Grand Design Reflections 150 226RK GMC 3500 HD Turbo.

It is important to note to watch the amperage draw thru the USB port. I think they are labeled to what they can handle, not sure what wire size would be feeding that circuit either.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Ccreed View Post
      For those looking to use CPAP I just realized the USB ports are active, and you can buy a USB to Cigarette light adaptor that you can then plug the 12-volt converter cable in for your CPAP, In my old trailer I had a Cigarette lighter by my TV and just realized we don't have that in this new one.
      Great idea except most CPAP's draw 3 to 7A on 12V. The adapter you list is 1.5A at 12v (12v 8W max) Here is my install for SWMBO and I https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...wer-in-bedroom
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X