Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this 12v cigarette plug safe to use with plug in inverter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beachcamper View Post

Keith, I will investigate further will try to trace those wires. My Airsense 11 shows 2.71 amps DC of output. Supposedly (without humidifier/heated hose) it’s more efficient than the airsense 10.
    Thats output, and at 24V not what it will draw at the input. Converting to 12V, and given some loss, at 2.71@24 I could see you at around 6-7A@12V at the input easily.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

ncitro you taking your rig up to Alaska? That’s awesome! We are heading to Nova Scotia and will finally finish the lower 48 this year by doing the NE states along the way. I plan to buy a smaller trailer for Alaska don’t think mine would survive. We keep it on pavement so it would last a few more years.
      Vivian
      2018 Reflection 303rls
      Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
      Demco Recon

Comment

Originally posted by Beachcamper View Post
        ncitro you taking your rig up to Alaska? That’s awesome! We are heading to Nova Scotia and will finally finish the lower 48 this year by doing the NE states along the way. I plan to buy a smaller trailer for Alaska don’t think mine would survive. We keep it on pavement so it would last a few more years.
        We are. Hoping we survive the trip, but bringing a large assortment of parts and skillsets with us lol. Have five rigs going, all makes and models.

We were close to doing NE Canada last year after national but it got bumped. We have had Alaska on the schedule for two years and I still can't believe its a month away lol.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro

Comment

ncitro, looking forward to your trip report should you post it. Last year we did Banff, Jasper and the icefield parkway. It is still unbelievable we were able to see such beauty. We did break a spring before crossing over the Rockies from the west. Getting suspension parts in Canada was extremely frustrating. We always, as I am sure you do as well carry parts.

So very exciting! Safe travels 😊
          Vivian
          2018 Reflection 303rls
          Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
          Demco Recon

Comment

We broke a leaf spring a few years ago going through the Eisenhower Tunnel in Colorado, I’ve carried a spare since, and for Alaska I now have a second. Not to mention wet bolts, bushings, nuts, u bolt’s and disc brake parts and a bearing set. Since I run the lippert center point it’s prohibitive to carry another equalizer but other than that I should be able to rebuild the entire suspension except the axle.

Neil Citro

Comment

bilco82 -- moved the four posts associated with your question to it's own thread. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-fuse-for-cpap

Howard

Howard & Francine
              2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X