• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2270.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	132284

Rivet that had fallen on top of the screw!
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

I ended up cutting the wires since I saw no way to get it out. Once it was out and I could see, it was obvious
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Oh boy, that is something that I have never seen, but it does not surprise me at all. It makes sense that you had issues with trying to figure out what wrench was needed.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jkwilson View Post

What’s the fastener on the left?
          That is crazy about the rivet. Meanwhile, the connector on the left are fuses. There should be an amp rating marked on the face. (45).
          Also, some models have two terminals for a jumper wire in the same area. This makes it lithium compatible or not depending on if the jumper is present or not. The instructions will tell you which way it needs to be. The picture of your old unit will not have these terminals. Your unit, being newer might have an auto-detect for battery type. That would make the terminals obsolete.
          Al & Ann
          F150 with Max Tow Pkg.
          Imagine 2670MK (2021)

Comment

humunuku Those fuses are there to protect the converter in the event of cross connecting it to a battery.
            Ted
            2021 Reflection 310RLS
            2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

With the converter up behind the basement wall, I could barely see the terminal screws even with my phone. The output wires, the ground wire and two pieces of romex were locked together. I used a small screwdriver to feel around what seemed to be the screw head and “knew” it was raised up rather than inset.
              John & Kathy
              2014 Reflection 303RLS
              2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Working...
              X